I was pleasantly sent these amazing Arbonne product samples from a lovely lady named Claire. She graciously sent these to me all the way from the UK and I was so very excited to try these out because they are chemical free and all natural! A month after I tried them and loved them I asked her to kindly send me pics of all the actual products so that you guys could get a good sense of the packaging which I think is so sleek and professional looking! (Btw, this is not a sponsored post; I only received these to try them.)
About the Company:
Arbonne are a Swiss company that have been around for 35 years and range in products from skincare, haircare, body products, makeup and a wide range of nutrition products that are sold globally. Clinically proven, vegan certified, dermatologist tested, and free of chemicals, they are plant based and contain the highest quality ingredients from around the globe.
Product Samples I Received:
-Skincare range (For normal to dry skin.): Loved it! It is very concentrated so a little goes a long way and the smell is just divine! It has an ever so slight orangey citrusy scent which I found quite appealing and soothing.
- Hydrating Cleanser + Freshener ($28) – This moisture enriched formula cleanses amazingly well without over drying your skin. It removes all the makeup/dirt from your face leaving it super refreshed and clean!
- Nurturing Day Lotion SPF 20 ($42) – Love that it has SPF 20 in it so extremely wearable outdoors during the day. Deeply moisturizes the skin providing needed hydration. It sinks into the skin immediately without any residue leaving it soft and supple!
- Moisturizing Night Crème ($44) – Loved this as much as I loved the day lotion! Adored the creamy consistency and light citrusy smell. If you have normal to dry skin than this is just for you! You wake up with hydrated, soft skin in the morning.
- Hydrating Eye Crème ($34) – (All skin types) This formula contains fresh cells naturally derived from kiwis, strawberries, carrots, mangos, and pumpkins. I mean, you can’t get better than that, can you! It is supposed to minimize the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. I can’t really say much about this since I don’t have fine lines but I do have very slight dark circles. So, will be using this longer to see if I find any difference but I am just impressed with the ingredients!
–Primer ($40) – This product was voted no.1 on Total Beauty and Stylist website, and is one of Arbonne’s best sellers. It is silicone free and the full sized product lasts around 6 months, which is great! I used it a lot under my makeup and my makeup did last sufficiently well so really liked it!
-Sea Source Gelee ($51) – This product is great to soothe aching muscle, as well as good for burns; both sun burns and burns from the oven etc. and heat rashes. I did not experience any burns of any sort, thankfully, but I did have some muscle aches over my shoulder and did find some relief which was awesome!
-Pure Vibrance shampoo ($36), conditioner ($36) and hair masque ($52) – Now, since I only received samples of these, I could not use these for a lot of washes but I could get in 3 washes with the shampoo and conditioner and a little longer with the masque since you are supposed to use it only 1-2 times a week. Nonetheless, I did enjoy that experience! These are great for dyed hair and have color last technology. To me, all three of these products still have a slight orangey smell which I really like. It washes and rinses well and I did feel my hair were very soft after!
– Fizz stick ($48 for a box of 30) – This powder is to be mixed with a glass of water or orange squash to feel a lift in energy, great for before a workout! I received one with a citrus flavor and one with a pomegranate favor as well; loved the taste of both!
If you need any other information regarding these products please do visit the links below:
BONUS: You will be given a discount of 20% off if you order directly through Claire! Email link for ordering is below:
Hope you all enjoyed this review as much as I enjoyed using them! Would love to know if anyone has tried the Arbonne products before and what are your views on it!!?
Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for an honest review. Opinions/feedback and the choice to review are my own and 100% honest!
Psst..Let’s be social!