As you’ve most likely presumed from the title of this post, I have been nominated for the Beauty Blogger Award by the gorgeous, Georgina Rose (go check out her blog, it’s awesome!) It has been a little over three 3 weeks since I’ve started blogging so to have been nominated at all is a huge surprise! I have to admit, I was absolutely chuffed to have gotten the recognition whatsoever. So, thank you Georgina for nominating me!
I am actually really loving blogging; I have a great passion in photography so when I do get a good click, it really does excite me! So, my love for sharing photos with writing good/ informative content and simply just expressing myself through blogging is why I started my page in the first place. Thank you for all the support and likes/comments! Hoping to really indulge myself in this little blogging community so I am here to stay! 🙂
- Tag the blogger that nominated you
- Answer the questions you were given
- Nominate 10 bloggers whose blog is about beauty/lifestyle/fashion
- Name 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
My questions from Georgina
1) What is your favourite part about doing your makeup? (eye makeup, foundation etc.?)
My favourite part about doing my makeup would have to be my foundation, although I’m very much into eye makeup as well! Since I have a background in Fine Art and I often paint, It somewhat resonates when I apply foundation since I treat my face as a blank canvas. The feel of getting a clear, flawless look when I do apply my foundation fascinates me!
2) What is your favourite lipstick?
I do love the NARS lip liners! They have a great range of matte lipsticks out there that are creamy and vibrant in color, which I find are great because I am a total Matte lover! A lengthy in-depth blog post is actually posted on my page if anyone is interested. (NARS Lip Liner and Pure Matte Lipstick)
3) What is your favourite face product?
Currently, I’m loving the Urban Decay Naked Skin liquid foundation. I will be writing a blog post on that soon so keep an eye out for that for more details!
4) Who do you take makeup inspiration from?
To be honest there’s nobody in particular but I do like to follow up with people on Youtube every now and then, for ex. Kaushal beauty, Zoella, Amena, Nicole Guerrierro, etc. etc.
5) If you could only use one product (foundation, mascara etc.) for the rest of your life what would you choose?
As I emphasized earlier, I do love a foundation, so even if that could be the only thing I could use, I would opt for that one!
6) What is your favourite perfume?
7) Do you prefer to wear bright lip colours or more natural ones?
This would solely depend on my mood and outfit. But generally, especially during Fall/Winter, I prefer wearing dark/ Semi-dark lipsticks but again I do switch them up depending on my mood.
8) What is your favourite high end makeup brand?
I do love NARS, Urban Decay, Bobbi Brown, Benefit, MAC, and Smashbox.
9) What is your favourite drug store makeup brand?
My favourite drugstore makeup brand would have to be L’Oréal, Maybelline, Revlon and NYX.
10) If you could have a different eye colour for one day what would you choose?
I would go for a very light hazel color. My mom actually has a gorgeous light brown color so would love to have something similar!
There are so many blogs I love but here are my chosen 10:
- Birdree (Mathilde)
- Fer Rodriquez
- Assil Taha
- Vanessa Victoria
- Brigita Vasiliauskaite
- Holly’s beauty Thoughts
My questions for the Nominees:
- What are your three must have makeup products to carry while travelling?
- Your favorite season of the year and why?
- What is your favorite perfume?
- If you could only use one product (foundation, mascara etc.) for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- What is you New Year resolution?
- Where do you hope to see yourself in 5 years?
- Do you prefer an all-natural makeup look or a glammed up makeup look?
- What’s is your favorite makeup product?
- Name one thing/person you are grateful for?
- What is your favorite travel destination or a place you want to visit?
Hope you all enjoyed reading this!! Make sure to check out all these lovely blogs I nominated, as well as Georgina Rose for nominating me:) Spread the LOVE!