I was especially excited for this box that I received through Influenster because I am a big fan of Ole Henriksen products and use them till this day! This fabulous box came with 3 skincare goodies, which include:
- Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation
- Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster
- Ole Henriksen Power Bright along with 2 Cleansing Sponge
1) Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation (0.5 oz | $14.00) – I have heard such great things about this particular crème moisturizer and was so thrilled to make this part of my day and night routine. This oil-free moisturizer has a unique lightweight, whipped texture that penetrates skin seamlessly. It’s infused with fruit acids, pea extract, sugar, and vitamin C to help solve problems like dryness, dark spots, uneven texture, and uneven skintone. Without doubt, I love this product! It works as such a great base before makeup application as well and just feels nice on the skin. Really happy with the size as well. I like that it a decent small product, so that you are not forced to keep using it if by chance your skin does not react to its properties well enough half way through than it did in the beginning. This tends to happen with my skin often; I cannot stick with one product for too long as my skin stops reacting to its benefits. This is great in that I get to try different things often but not so good for my bank account! Plus, this is a prefect travel size crème, in fact I will be taking it soon enough since I will be on holiday in a few days! Overall, a huge thumbs up!
2) Ole Henriksen Tuth Serum Collagen Booster (1 oz | $48.00) – Now this serum is no stranger to me since I have been using it since almost 6 months now prior to receiving this in the box. That in itself should be evident that I love this serum! This high potency serum is formulated with Ole Henriksen’s proprietary 5-source Vitamin C Complex to help brighten, boost collagen, and minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles. This serum has the best citrus orangey smell too that instantly awakens skin. I use this in the mornings and follow up with my moisturizer after. Clinical studies have shown that out of 70 clients, 95% of subjects reported that the product firms the skin and 92% showed an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area in 4 weeks.
3) Ole Henriksen Power Bright ($55.00) – I was most excited to try this one out since this is Ole Henriksen’s newest skincare line that’s out in the market right now. If any of you are familiar with the Ole Henriksen Power Peel 3 step kit, then this is something similar to that range. This professional-strength brightening system with an unprecedented 25 percent vitamin C concentrate to deliver maximum radiance in as little as one use comes in these steps:
- Step 1 : Polish – For a smooth radiant complexion
- Step 2 : Brighten – Fade the look of dark spots and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Step 3 : Glow – To nourish skin for ultimate Ole Glow.
1. Step 1 | Truth Sugar Glow Polishing Mask
Enriched with sugar, honey, and pomegranate seed powder to help polish away dull skin, for a smooth, radiant complexion. This is to be applied on clean, damp skin and left on for 5-10 mins. Wash with warm water after and pat dry. This particular mask felt just like a sugar scrub with a ton of citrus and orange. Loved the exfoliating feel and it left my skin so soft, fresh, and clear!
2. Step 2 | Truth 25% Vitamin C Concentrate
This is meant to be applied on dry skin and left on for 2-3 mins. I was pleasantly surprised with the texture of this one. I wasn’t expecting to be almost waxy but not in a bad way. It had a smooth satin finish and felt almost like applying a mattefying makeup primer if you will. Not to be washed and followed directly with step 3.
3. Step 3 | Pure Truth Melting Cleanser
This cleanser sits right on top of the concentrate to help activate it: the warming sensation signals that it’s working, although I did not experience any tingling. This luxurious, three-in-one cleansing formula nourishes skin with vitamin C, cherry seed, and rose hip seed oils. To be rinsed with the Power Bright complexion sponges provided, and skin is soft and supple with the ultimate Ole Glow. Thoroughly enjoyed this experience! Felt spa esk and luxurious. I can’t even describe to you how soft and smooth my skin felt after, just like a baby’s bottom, so to speak! It most likely brightened my complexion and awakened my skin. I can imagine this being a perfect 3 step treatment to do right before an important occasion or event.
For more information about these products, visit:
Overall, do check these products out when given the chance! A definite must buy! Have any of tried any of these products!? I’m eager to know if any of you have got your hands on the Power Bright brightening system as well!?? What are your fave Ole Henriksen products!?
Psst..Let’s be social!