About the Brand
PCA SKIN was founded in 1990 and developed by a dermatologist. With proven effective ingredients and visible results, their products can relate to a wide variety of skin types and conditions. Over one million PCA SKIN peels are performed globally each year. PCA SKIN has been the leader in skin health education for more than 25 years.
- Treats dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, wrinkles and sagging eyelids
- Firms and lifts the skin around the entire eye, including the eyelid
- Consists of a light, silky texture
- Expected results to be seen within one week
- Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3 – Increases cell turnover and collagen synthesis without causing irritation.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Callus Culture Extract (Orange Stem Cell Extract) – Reduces fine lines and wrinkles and increases elasticity and firmness.
- Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract and Darutoside – Reduces dark circles, puffiness and the sagging of eyelids.
- Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8 and Myristoyl Hexapeptide-4 – Stimulates collagen synthesis and tissue repair.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 – Stimulates collagen and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate – Next generation peptide that diminishes wrinkles and fine lines.
Quality / Packaging:
It is sleek and simple with its black and white exterior. The product came in a white box with detailed additional instructions/ingredients included inside, which was really nice.
After cleansing, apply PCA treatment around the eye and on the eyelid in the morning and evening.
My mom and I both tried this product for 3 weeks now and are continuing to use it because we both love it! I have light dark circles but my mom has really deep dark circles, puffiness and fine lines as well. The product claims to see a difference within the first week and no kidding, to my surprise it has actually worked on my mom! My mom has tried so many products before and nothing has seemed to work on her. So going into this, I was a bit skeptical because I thought it would be like any other product but this did prove me wrong! I would say within a week / week and a half we noticed a good 30% less darkness around my mom’s eyes, especially towards the outer region of her eye. It has worked wonders on me as well. I do feel my eyes are a bit brighter than before which I am ecstatic about!
This product is a bit pricey being $84, but I feel like it will maybe last another month and a half since a little goes a long way. Speaking of which the consistency of this product is so nice and makes your eye region extremely soft and hydrated overall. It sinks into the skin rapidly without it looking greasy or sticky. I would for sure recommend this to anyone suffering from dark circles, puffiness or fine lines. We are definitely going to use this product all the way until it is entirely empty and I may even do a follow up post at the end to fill you in with further results!
Cost: PCA SKIN – Ideal Complex Revitalizing Eye Gel | $84.00 (0.5 oz)
For more information visit : http://www.pcaskin.com
Where to buy: (http://bit.ly/1OmadNe)
Promotion Offered: Free Shipping by using the code BrandBacker (until June 30, 2016)
I really hope this review was helpful! Feel free to ask me any questions! Let me know if any of you have used or heard of this brand/product before!?? What do you use to treat the area around your eyes?!?
Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for an honest review. Opinions/feedback and the choice to review are my own and 100% honest!
Psst..Let’s be social!