Hi everybody! So, this is the continuation of the DIY Valentine Gifts for Him! – Part 1 that I had posted last week. Described below are another 5 Valentine gift ideas for him! Enjoy!
1. Personalized Frame:
A super easy, quick, and cheap DIY that looks fantastic as a gift! It can be placed near his bedside table, side table, office space, etc.
- Paint Brush
- Masking Tape
- Cut the paper in the size of your frame.
- To get the stripes for your background, you can either free hand draw it and then paint it in carefully or strip down the masking tape in an alternative pattern.
- Once you have your masking tape down, paint in between those gaps and wait for the paint to fully dry before you peel off the masking tape carefully and you should get a clean striped pattern.
- I then cut and pasted another piece of smaller sized paper on top of my painted pattern design and wrote a phrase of my choice to seal it off.
- Attach that paper in your frame and you are all done!
2) Lit Mason Jar with a Picture:
This one is so special and adds a personal touch and uniqueness to your gift. He can absolutely use this in his room as a small night light that will not only glow and light up the room but will also light his face up with joy every time he sees it!
- Mason Jar
- A Personal Picture
- Fairy lights (battery operated)
- Find an empty mason jar to begin with and embellish its neck with a piece of jute or ribbon.
- Print your black & white or colored picture and place it inside your Mason jar.
- Insert your fairy lights and you’ve now got your personalized glow in the dark night light!
3) Personalized Mug:
You can’t go wrong with this one because who doesn’t drink from a mug at some point!? And what better way to drink your choice of beverage than to do it in a mug engraved with a personalized message that has been passed down from your loved one! Be creative and have fun!
- Buy your choice of mug, preferably a white one for clarity and write/draw your love message with a sharpie (oil-based to prevent the longevity of your writing.) You can be as corny/sarcastic or as sentimental/sweet.
- Set and turn the oven to 360 degrees F (180 deg C.) Immediately place the engraved mug in the oven, while the oven is preheating.
- Allow the mug to bake for 30 minutes. Set it to cool and pop it out. Doing so the writing becomes permanent!
4) Box of Love:
It is always great fun to receive a box full of goodies! This simple and fun DIY will make your significant other so ecstatic because it can be quirky yet so personal that it sure will reminiscent him of the good times you have had together and will hopefully have together!
- An Empty Box
- Necklace (optional)
- Bracelet (optional)
1) Hearts with Messages:
- Fist take a bunch of notecards at once and draw out a heart on the very top notecard and then cut the heart shape out through all the notecards intact underneath it. This will result in loads of heart shaped cut-outs all at once. Cut as many as you like. It’s Valentine after all, so go crazy!
- I then used different colored sharpies to color out all my hearts and left cute messages on them for my man to read.
2) Mini Scrolls with Messages:
- If any of you have seen my part 1 of my valentine gift series, you may have noticed me using that same scroll technique ( Message in a Bottle) in this one.
- So, you just take a tiny piece of paper, write down your special message and roll it up, tying it with a red thread to complete the look.
3) Love Tickets/Coupons:
- These are really fun to make and follow up with because it always adds a bit of spice and kick in your relationship! Cut your preferable size of love ticket and decorate it as you please.
- I did a romantic dinner, breakfast in bed, body massage, and free wish. Be as inventive and personal and I’m sure he will make good use of it!
4) A Paper Kiss:
- These are simply fun to look at and keep. Cut a piece of paper and fold it in half.
- Apply your choice of lipstick and imprint your kiss on the inside of the paper. It’s that simple and cute!
- Wrap up his favorite chocolates and he will surely thank you for that!
6) Necklace/Bracelet (optional):
- These are completely optional but you could go the extra step and pep it up with a necklace/ring/bracelet. This would be the surprise he would not expect!
5) Canvas Word Art:
This last DIY is so phenomenal and will look incredible as a décor wall hanging piece or it can even be simply stationed on the side table. You can totally just present this just with words if you are not comfortable painting a picture. Either way it is a great valuable gift that I’m certain your special someone will adore!
- Paint Brushes
- I went ahead and just hand drew my words and painted in between them. You can also go ahead and use alphabetical stencils that you can buy from your local craft store to make your life a lot easier.
- Choose your choice of phrase/quote/painting and have fun with it! He will certainly preserve this and will love the time and effort you took into making it because in the end that is what’s really important.
Hope you all have a lovely Valentines and for all those single people out there, FYI, Valentine is not just meant for you and your “Lover.” It is purely meant to celebrate ‘love’ in general, so you can most certainly use most if not all these ideas to gift to whomever you may please; So do not fret and go spend it with the people you love and care about!
Well, there you have it! 5 DIY Valentine gift ideas for him. I really hope this helped and if you haven’t already checked out my DIY Valentine gift ideas for him- Part 1, go ahead and click that link to give you 5 additional awesome ideas! Let me know in the comments below of which ones of these were your fav and if you have any other great ideas, please do share!! Enjoy!