Hello everyone!! I was interviewed by the sweetest lady named Rossy, who blogs at https://ayrgalaxy.wordpress.com/. She was kind enough to pick me for this months segment of Bloggers Q&A and asked me a couple of general questions for me to answer. I thought I would share it with you guys as well so you could also get to know me better. Do not forget to visit Rossy’s blog guys; she is awesome!! You can check out her blog post on my interview by clicking here; for those of you who like to read post’s by just one click, I also went ahead and copy pasted the text from her post down below as well. Hope you enjoy!
Welcome back to another segment of Bloggers Q&A, where I introduce you to a blogger you might not have heard of. And if you have, you’ll get to know them a little better! 🙂
This month, I interviewed a lovely gal who is both a beauty and lifestyle blogger. I love reading her blog because it’s a really nice balance of beauty and lifestyle. I can’t help but get inspired and feel a little uplifted reading her Inspirational Tuesday’s posts. I also admire a hardworking blogger, as I can tell just how much work goes into her blog.
1) AYR GALAXY: Common question that I like to ask everyone I interview; what prompted you to start a blog, and for how long have you been blogging?
ALIFYA: I have been blogging for 6 months now and I started blogging simply of my love for creativity and all things beautiful! I get motivated and inspired in the little things in life and wanted to share my passion of simplicity and positivity to spread love, beauty, and happiness!
2) AYR GALAXY: You currently have over 800 subscribers, how does that make you feel and why?
ALIFYA: I have over 800 subscribers now and it’s unreal. I seriously never imagined I could reach to so many people from around the globe. A big thank you to all my followers; it means a lot! I try not take my stats too seriously though and just continue blogging because it truly is my passion!
3) AYR GALAXY: I absolutely love your Inspirational Tuesday’s posts. Where do YOU get inspiration from?
ALIFYA: Why, thank you! I usually get my inspiration from anything and everything. It’s the little things that get to me. It does not have to be anything spectacular but usually surrounding myself with nature among the people I love is what makes me happy and closer to reality.
4) AYR GALAXY: I’m loving the fact that you’re both a beauty and lifestyle blogger. Which kind of posts are your favorite to write and why?
ALIFYA: A good question and a hard one! I absolutely love both sides and I honestly would not pick one. But, since you asked I would say that my lifestyle posts are more personal and come directly from my heart. When I create my ‘Inspirational Tuesdays,’ I get really into it with my photography and writing so I truly enjoy it.
5) AYR GALAXY: I think one thing that attracted me to your blog was your beautiful photography. As bloggers, that’s one important aspect. Do you have any tips for us that you would like to share?
ALIFYA: I do think that good quality images are very essential in today’s day and time where we are always used to high quality pictures, magazines, movies etc. so one would only expect the same out of a blog post. Luckily, I do have an Art and Graphic Design background so I am well accustomed to design in general but for those who do not and are overwhelmed to where to start, I would say, keep it simple. Think of clean, simple, backgrounds to begin with. That is always safer than a clustered environment. Also, make use of natural sunlight! You can never go wrong there.
6) AYR GALAXY: For a lot of us, blogging has had an impact on our lives, whether huge or minor. Has blogging changed your life in any way, shape or form?
ALIFYA: I think it is too early for it to affect my life in any drastic way, since I still consider myself a beginner but it has changed my life in a minor way in that it has definitely made me a more organized. I have begun pre-planning my routines which I actually quite enjoy.
7) AYR GALAXY: What is your favorite thing about blogging and why?
ALIFYA: The freedom to express myself and share my passion and love for beauty and lifestyle topics with people who also see the same! I also love interacting with other bloggers from around the world and keeping up with all of their blogs and lifestyles as well!
8) AYR GALAXY: As bloggers we always strive for perfection whether it’s our photography or our writing. Is there anything you struggle with or have struggled with in the past? If so, how did you overcome it?
ALIFYA: Initially when I first thought of starting my blog, I feared I wouldn’t have much to talk about but I realized that I just have to take it one week at a time and things will pop up. Photography has truly become my hobby and passion especially after I started blogging and so I’m very critical of myself and will keep taking shots until I am not satisfied. The more posts I have written, that process has also become a bit easier and faster with more experience. So, I would conclude that I guess time takes care of everything. Eventually you will figure it out, just do a bit of research and work hard and things will fall in place overtime.
9) AYR GALAXY: Do you have any extra advice you’d like to give out to new bloggers or anyone who would like to start a blog?
ALIFYA: I would say that find your niche and go for it! Most importantly be yourself cause let’s face it with all this competition and fabulous bloggers around you, it can be quite overwhelming to finding yourself and staying true to your passion. Excel in what you are good at and use that to its best ability to stand out from among everyone else to make your blog shine.
10) AYR GALAXY: What can we expect from Alifya Lifestyle in the near future? Anything exciting in the works?
ALIFYA: I wish I knew myself! haha. I honestly do not know, just taking it one day at a time. All I can say is that definitely expect more of me, because I love what I do and I am here to stay
Thanks so much for sticking with me through another Blogger’s Q&A. I hope you enjoyed getting to know Alifya a little more and I really do hope you check out her blog. Also, don’t forget to follow her on social media.
Find Alifya on Social Media:
So there you have it guys! Hoped this helped in getting to know me a bit more! Once again do not forget to check out Rossy’s blog and give her some love! Until next time.