MY DAILY CLEANSING ROUTINE! | VANITY PLANET SPIN FOR PERFECT SKIN
Right off the bat, this VANITY PLANET SPIN FOR PERFECT SKIN brush is known to be compared to the most famous CLARISONIC brush set. I have never used the Clarisonic brush so I personally cannot speak or compare the two in that regard but from the research that I have done this VP brush set is a pretty close dupe!
I am so happy to admit that I FINALLY have a cleansing routine that I am FINALLY pleased with. This Spin for Perfect Skin brush set offers a combination of tools for face and body to create a comprehensive skincare routine from head to toe. Using a universal, single-speed rotation system, the Spin for Perfect Skin effectively removes dead skin cells on face and body to promote cellular rejuvenation at the same time.
Spin for Perfect Skin comes with 4 different head brushes, making it the perfect tool for facial or body skin exfoliating and cleansing. Claims to be suitable for use on all skin types.
Love the cute little clean designed blue package it came in. The package came with a brush handle which does require 4 AA batteries. Along with the handle are 3 different brush sizes and a pumice stone. The package also comes with a pamphlet that explains in detail all the uses of the brushes which is nice and handy.
1) CLEANSING BRUSH – made with extra soft bristles that are specifically designed for sensitive parts of your face. I love this brush for a quick daily cleanse. The bristles feel so soft and are not harsh on my skin what’s so ever. It genuinely gives you that squeaky clean feel after use and your skin feels baby soft! I wet my face and the brush first, apply my face cleanser onto my face and sometimes even on the brush itself and apply soft pressure on my skin with the brush setting on. These brushes are designed to rotate in circular motions in only one direction
2) EXFOLIATING BRUSH – designed to lift away debris and exfoliate the dead skin cells of your skin. Since this is an exfoliating brush, the bristles are slightly harder than the cleansing brush. I use this brush 1-2 times a week and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Personally, I found this brush very suitable for my skin type and I was surprised on how soft it felt even though it is made of slightly harder bristles. I love exfoliating my skin on the regular to remove any impurities / dead skin and found this brush to do just that. I am hoping this brush will close up my pores and make them much smaller over time.
I would use a little caution if you know your skin is too sensitive while using this exfoliating brush. My skin type is not too sensitive but not too thick either – it’s right about in the middle. Make sure you apply the teeniest pressure when using it on your face. Do not freak out if you initially experience tiny red bumps, it could just mean that the brush is working and your skin is adjusting to it. If the bumps persist or worsen, then maybe only stick with the cleansing brush. Personally, I did not experience any of that and it works amazingly well for my skin.
3) BODY BRUSH – extends the benefits of deep cleansing to your entire body. The large brush head is the perfect size for exfoliating your arms, back, and legs. I use this brush in the shower on a regular bases for giving my back, chest, and legs a good scrub. (thumbs up for the handle being waterproof!) Now, my body skin is a lot thicker and can handle a little more exfoliation then this brush provides, so I only wish that this brush gave me a little more. But if your body skin is tender and sensitive than this brush would work wonders on your skin! I love the big size head and easy to use on your back, shoulders and places that are usually hard to reach. You come out the shower with super soft and smooth skin and I love it!
4) PUMICE STONE – designed to effectively remove calluses and dead skin from your elbows, feet, and knees. This works really well on my knees and elbows but not so much for my feet. It does not do much of anything when I use it on my feet but I’m loving it for my knees and elbows though – it leaves them super soft and smooth to the touch. Um, it’s pretty obvious but just want to mention that DO NOT USE THIS OF YOUR FACE.
And that is the complete brush set of the Spin For Perfect Skin. Overall, I am really impressed with the entire set. I love the size and packaging of the handle; the brush bristles have a really good quality to them and the setting it rotates on is not harsh on my skin. Using these brushes have helped my skin look brighter, softer, and clearer and I am loving the results!
TO THE SWEET STUFF!
This SPIN FOR PERFECT SKIN is currently for $89.99 but the brand was kind enough to share a 70% discount code just for my viewers!!
- 70% off Spin Products (http://bit.ly/2q8D46W)
- Code: BBSFPS70
Now that is a great deal, don’t you think!!?
Hope this review was helpful and please feel free to share your cleansing routine! Would love to know if anyone is familiar with any brush set system out there and what are your thoughts!??
Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for an honest review. Opinions/feedback and the choice to review are my own and 100% honest!
Psst..Let’s be social!