Yes, Christmas is just around the corner! WOOHOO! I just wanted to share and spread the Christmas cheer/spirit and what good way to do it than bringing out the classic Christmas tree. But hold up! This isn’t quite the classic tree one would imagining having around. What I have made here is simply created from paper, paints, and lights.
I absolutely adore making things from scratch. I believe no matter how big or small it adds a unique and personal touch to your creation and just brings out the inner you! So if you are up for something different, or want to save up some money, this is a great way to make your own Christmas tree and keep those Christmas spirits alive!
- Masking tape
- Start by choosing a paper of your choice. Then trace different size circles over the paper. I just used the back of a container to get the shape.
- Paint the shapes with different colors of your choice. I had shiny acrylic metallic paints which I thought went perfectly with my theme.
- Cut the shapes out using a scissor.
- Place these shapes in a form of a tree using masking tape at the back of the circles and attach them to your wall.
- Make a stand of your choice out of paper and place them at the bottom of your tree.
- Take your lights and criss-cross them to get the shape of a Christmas tree.
- Plug-in your lights and enjoy!
Wallah! now just grab your coffee, pull into your covers whilst watching your favourite Christmas movie and Enjoy!
Follow Me on Bloglovin’