MANGO MOUSSE DESSERT – SUMMER GOODNESS
Nothing beats a cold frozen dessert in these hot summer days! I can never resist eating mangoes – they are my go-to fruits during the summer. As soon as they are out in the market we grab onto them to devour. You can easily find mangoes in Asian supermarkets as well.
If you are looking for different and EASY ways to enjoy some light dessert this summer, then this delicious Mango Mousse recipe is all you need! A great way to enjoy a fresh produce of the season. These cups are airy and fluffy and not too overly sweet- simply heavenly.
- 2 chopped mangoes
- 1 cup curd
- 1 tbsp low fat cream
- Sweetener / honey (optional)
HOW TO MAKE
- Add your chopped mangoes, curd and cream in a blender
- Blend it till it’s smooth, light, and fluffy in texture
- Mix well
- If you would like the texture to thicken even further (recommended), refrigerate it for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve it in a glass and garnish your dessert with fruits, chocolate shavings etc.
What do you think about these scrumptious and inviting Mango Mousse Cups? Super easy right!? Share some of your desserts that you live for during these hot summer days!